Renaissance 19: Eau de Parfum
Allow us to introduce to you our first Eau de Parfum, Renaissance 19, that was created to take our customers on a scented journey of olfactory culture of notes that is rooted with scents of history.
This Eau de Parfum is warm & sweet to compliment your presence with notes of cedar wood & cherry, sandalwood & jasmine, fir & rose, bitter almond & vanilla, and tonika bean & cinnamon - an aroma that will gently linger on your skin and softly enter your nasal passage for hours.
….Made with a sincere sense of recapturing significant eras of History - Black History - that was led with Purpose, Legacy, Tradition, & Fashion .... NOTED to many as BLACK EXCELLENCE
- June 19, 1865 (Juneteenth)
- Great Migration in the 1920's that lead to the Harlem Renaissance
- Civil Rights Movement in the Mid-1900’s
- Vegan, Clean and Cruelty-Free
- Mixed by a Chemist who hails from 4 generations of beautiful women
- Formulated in the USA